Join Our Team!
Full time, competitive pay + benefits
Inquire through HR: 360-435-8595, extension 18
Send resume: email@example.com
Provide quality, professional and accurate medical assistance in a fast paced clinical setting.
- Actively listen and document patient concerns, medical history and accurately obtain information for the provider to determine a diagnosis
- Perform diagnostic testing and maintain equipment
- Educate patients on eye care, eye drops and surgical procedures
- Manage and administer eye medications as indicated per provider orders
- Restock and clean exam rooms
The ideal candidate is a team minded individual that is focused on providing excellent patient care. They display initiative in their everyday performance and possess critical thinking skills with the ability to multi-task.
This position offers on-the-job training and a certification course for the career minded individual.
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- WA State Medical Assistant Registration within 60 days of hire. (Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification can be substituted)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
DESIRED for the position:
- General knowledge of anatomy, pharmacology, medical terminology, sterilization techniques and basic eye care
- 1 year of experience working in the medical field, optometry or ophthalmology practice preferred
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant experience
- Current JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) certification
The Harman Eye Clinic was founded in 1984 and remains a vital point of service for patients who are seeking cataract and refractive surgery as well as comprehensive ophthalmology. Our service model is to provide extraordinary care not only to our patients, but to our doctors and co-workers as well.
For more information or to apply, please call 360.435.8595 ex. 18 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE HARMAN EYE CLINIC
903 Medical Center Drive
Arlington, WA 98223
360.435.8595 – www.20Better.com