Welcome To The Harman Eye Clinic
Excellence is never an accident. It is achieved by insisting on the highest standards of operations and performance. Under the direction of President/CEO, Bruce J. Ballon, and Executive Director, Barbara Aliaga, and with extraordinary participation of Dr. Wietharn and Dr. Bajenova, The Harman Eye Clinic has remained true to its commitment to excellence. It searches for new opportunities for its staff and patients to open their minds to new horizons in eye healthcare.
Excellence is contagious. It affects and is reflected by everyone in the practice. It demands dedication. Excellence is expected from The Harman Eye Clinic. To maintain excellence it must be nourished and continually reviewed and renewed. It is a never-ending process, requiring motivation, creativity, energy and financial support. Weekly meetings are held with our staff to review our performance and plan for higher quality of service.
Excellence is The Harman Eye Clinic's lifeline. It is the expected standard of performance that has developed its philosophy of operation. Please feel encouraged to send your comments, compliments, and suggestions to our office either through email, mail, by phone or in person. Excellence in your eye care is important, because at The Harman Eye Clinic you and the care of your eyes is the reason for its existence. The Harman Eye Clinic specializes in refractive surgery including, PRK, LASIK laser vision correction and iLASIK. Additionally The Harman Eye Clinic serves the senior population for cataract surgery, premium lens IOL implantation, macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome, diabetic eye issues and glaucoma.
- Schedule Your Appointment
- See Better After a Cataract Surgery
- What Our Patient Says
- Washington Eye Doctors | Second Opinions
Your Eye Appointment
What to bring with you!
Make the most of your appointment time. Your Doctor will want to review your medical history as well as address your eye care concerns. You will get more out of your appointment if you stop now and prepare.
1. Bring any eyeglasses or contact lenses you currently wear.Schedule Your Appoinment
2. Bring a list of all current medications.
3. Bring a list of serious illnesses or surgeries in your past
4. Bring a list of your current illnesses or report on your wellness program
5. Bring your insurance card and referral from your primary Doctor if your insurance requires a referral. Or, if you are paying cash, bring your credit card or checkbook. Payment will be expected at the time of your appointment and on the day of surgery. You may wish to take advantage of CareCredit or ChaseHealthAdvance, and can apply on-line before your appointment.
Cataract patients now have an option to see at both near and far distances after cataract surgery! Individuals suffering from cataracts previously had only a mono-focal lens implant option after surgery. NEW multi-focal IOL technology can now decrease dependence on glasses after surgery.Learn More
"My experience at the Harman Eye Clinic resulted in excellent vision. I was not able to see the alarm clock at night and now after LASIK I can see everything. My vision is 2020 and my lifestyle has drastically improved. I have a much more active life and I never have to worry about taking my contacts in and out."Learn More
If you would like to get a second opinion regarding your eye surgery options it is always better to know before surgery then to make a wrong decision. Because our practice is regarded as one of the regions TOP ophthalmology practices we take second opinions very seriously.Learn More