Welcome to The Harman Eye Clinic
Excellence is never an accident. It is achieved by insisting on the highest standards of operations and performance. Under the direction of Dr. Ballon, Dr. Wietharn and Dr. Bajenova, The Harman Eye Clinic has remained true to its commitment to excellence. It searches for new opportunities for its staff and patients to open their minds to new horizons in eye healthcare.
Excellence is contagious. It affects and is reflected by everyone in the practice. It demands dedication. Excellence is expected from The Harman Eye Clinic. To maintain excellence it must be nourished and continually reviewed and renewed. It is a never-ending process, requiring motivation, creativity, energy and financial support. Weekly meetings are held with our staff to review our performance and plan for higher quality of service.
Excellence is The Harman Eye Clinic’s lifeline. It is the expected standard of performance that has developed its philosophy of operation. Please feel encouraged to send your comments, compliments, and suggestions to our office either through email, mail, by phone or in person. Excellence in your eye care is important, because at The Harman Eye Clinic you and the care of your eyes is the reason for its existence. The Harman Eye Clinic specializes in refractive surgery including, PRK, LASIK laser vision correction and iLASIK. Additionally The Harman Eye Clinic serves the senior population for cataract surgery, premium lens IOL implantation, macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome, diabetic eye issues and glaucoma.
Schedule Your Appointment
What to bring with you!
Make the most of your appointment time. Your Doctor will want to review your medical history as well as address your eye care concerns. You will get more out of your appointment if you stop now and prepare.
- Bring any eyeglasses or contact lenses you currently wear.
- Bring a list of all current medications.
- Bring a list of serious illnesses or surgeries in your past.
- Bring a list of your current illnesses or report on your wellness program.
- Bring your insurance card and referral from your primary Doctor if your insurance requires a referral. Or, if you are paying cash, bring your credit card or checkbook. Payment will be expected at the time of your appointment and on the day of surgery. You may wish to take advantage of CareCredit and can apply on-line before your appointment.
See Better After Cataract Surgery
What Our Patients Say